At AB Tasty, we love to help you improve your customers’ experiences – and we are here to do the same for you on the AB Tasty platform! We’re constantly gathering feedback from our users, and next month, you’ll see us roll out our new navigation based on that feedback.
We’re doing this for a few reasons:
- We want to give you the best – and that means further improving the quality of your experience on the platform. 💖
- We want you to be able to find exactly what you need, when you need it – which means improving the organization of information, classifying your favorite (and new!) features in an easy-to-navigate way. 🕵️
- We want you to have the most intuitive experience possible – by providing you with better guidance from the first time you log in and get you from A to B as quick as can be. 🗺
What does that mean for you?
We’ll guide you through the updates in the coming weeks, but here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:
- Better visibility with a new sidebar navigation, allowing you to easily access any area of the platform with a single click – and collapse it for more workspace.
- We’ve gotten rid of the hamburger menu in favor of giving you more control over where you want to go within the platform – whether it be Tests, Personalization, Audience, Analysis, or ROI – plus a login button to take you directly to Flagship, our feature management solution. 🧭
- Improved access to Settings, reorganized to match our customers’ most-used options.
- We’ve designed a sleeker look, consolidating settings menu for a cleaner appearance and easier navigation. 💅
- New header to accompany you through every step of the workflow, from campaign creation to reporting, giving you a better bird’s eye view of a campaign’s status.
- Your step-by-step buttons will remain exactly where they are, but the header will shift to make everything more easily visible to you – including an editable campaign name, status, and reporting, right alongside the tag and account info. 👀
We hope these exciting changes make a big impact on how you use AB Tasty! 💥
We know you might have questions as you go through the new navigation, and we are here to help! We also know you might have feedback – about the new design and beyond – and we invite you, as always, to share it with us on our Canny board, accessible via this link.
See you on the new navigation soon!